Just because you’ve left Gainesville doesn’t mean you have to leave UF behind.
Do you want to maintain ties to your alma mater? Do you want to make a difference for current students — the way someone made a difference for you? Are you looking for ways to create a career network? Or maybe you just want to show your Gator pride in a meaningful way.
The ways to you can get involved are as unlimited as your imagination:
- Participate in community service through your local Gator Club®.
- Join the UF Alumni Association to participate in career networking or simply connect with other Gators.
- Become a legislative advocate through Gators for Higher Education.
- Contact your college’s dean to discuss the college’s needs and give your time and talent to students and faculty.
- Help UF reach its potential by offering financial support to low-income students who are the first in their families to attend college through the Florida Opportunity Scholars program, or by helping UF hire new faculty through the Faculty Now initiative.
- Make a gift to help UF build much-needed research and medical facilities such as the Shands Hospital for Children and Women, a Medical Education Building and the UF Research and Academic Center at Lake Nona.